After Whitening Treatment
General PrecautionsYour teeth are more likely to stain immediately after a whitening session so it is advisable to avoid staining foods, drinks and smoking for the next 24 hours.
- Red wine
- Tea or Coffee (including fruit & herbal teas)
- Red or gravy sauces
- Mustard or ketchup
- Soy sauce, Balsamic vinegar Smoking
- Anything that would stain a white shirt
Acceptable food & drink
- Milk, water, clear sodas
- Bananas, apples (without peel)
- White bread, flour tortillas
- Oatmeal, porridge
- Plain yogurt, white cheese, sour cream
- Cottage cheese
- Plain pasta and white sauces
- Turkey or chicken breast
- White fish
Your teeth may temporarily become more sensitive to temperature change and/or the effects of citrus foods. If you experience any discomfort, you may take whatever you would normally use for a headache.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions or concerns. We will be happy to assist you.