Directions for use:
- Brush your teeth with a soft toothbrush and recommended toothpaste prior to application.
- Remove the protective tip from the syringe.
- Apply a tear-drop size of gel for each tooth onto the front surface of each tooth inside the trays.
- Place the trays over your teeth; gently press to position each tray into place, pressing too firmly will force the gel out of the tray.
- Gently wipe off excess gel with a cotton bud from the gums, tongue or lips.
- The kit should be used whilst sleeping, if you would like to take the trays out remember you should rinse your mouth with water after.
- Remove the trays, clean thoroughly with warm water and a cotton bud or a small tufted brush, be careful not to leave any used gel in them.
- Rinse your mouth with water without swallowing any remains of the gel.
- Follow diet advice sheet provided
- Possible symptoms include gum irritation which normally clears within 24 hours. This can be relieved by applying a penny-size amount of bicarbonate of soda mixed with a few droplets of water. The gums can occasionally change to a white colour, again this will resolve within 24 hours and the bicarbonate of soda and water mix can be applied. Teeth may become sensitive; this tends to resolve within a few hours, take an analgesic which will clear this. In case of severe discomfort to teeth or gums, stop the procedure immediately and contact the clinic.